All Points Mobile Shredding Blog
Does your business need a monthly shredding service?
Key considerations for companies of all sizes
Whether your organization is small or large, you are no doubt still using paper and storing certain documents onsite. And while we often hear of breaches occurring where digital data is stolen, the threat of confidential documents being compromised continues and is a viable risk for most businesses. Here are the key reasons your company needs monthly shredding:
Benefits of monthly shredding for businesses
Whether you’re currently not shredding documents or outdated/expired devices or you have been handling it on your own, there are numerous benefits to partnering with a shredding and destruction provider for monthly services including:
- Secure shredding containers are provided to ensure easy & safe document
disposal for your staff
- Ensuring that your company remains compliant with HIPAA, FACTA & other privacy mandates
- You’ll have a regular schedule so you always know when your next pick-up will be
- A cost-effective solution to preventing corporate ID theft & breaches
- Increased employee productivity- no need to assign a staff member to manage shredding or take time out of their work schedule
- Decrease office clutter and need to store too many (outdated, unneeded documents onsite)
- Reduce paper waste generated from your company
- Protecting the reputation of your company by preventing security breaches that can damage your brand
The realities of owning and running a business today include the risk of data theft. From confidential customer information (like account numbers, addresses, bank account and credit information, etc.), to vital company information, it’s crucial to safeguard your business. Working with a reputable shredding company can significantly reduce the probability of a data breach by ensuring that unneeded documents are securely shredded and permanently destroyed.
All Points Mobile Shredding is committed to helping you protect your company-we have been serving businesses and residential customers throughout South Florida for more than twenty years. We offer full service shredding and destruction, flexible scheduling and no hidden fees or fuel charges. Give us a call today or fill out this form to learn how we can serve you.
Get Your Quick Quote
Ask about Our
Guaranteed Pickup Times!