We are a rapidly growing service company with a strong, positive culture in need of someone like you.
We believe that work is a place where the magic happens. We believe in helping everyone on our team fulfill their full potential. We value dependability, integrity, teamwork, strong emotional intelligence, and a drive to achieve excellence. Our desire to solve our clients' problems and provide customized service for each client’s unique needs sets us apart from everyone else. We believe in being a place where you can advance and grow and stay for a lifetime. We embrace change and innovation. We believe work should be fun.
Our passion is creating loyal and happy customers by building long term relationships and providing extraordinary customer service. Our vision becomes Florida’s largest provider of on-site document shredding and medical waste disposal.
Submit Your Resume
Current Open Positions
You are a natural leader, a great listener, self-motivated and dedicated to life-long learning. You love bringing order to chaos, problem-solving, and thinking out of the box. You can think clearly and stay cool under pressure. You enjoy working with, motivating, and leading a team. You can translate complicated ideas into a clear and simple direction. You are experienced and you’ve proven your capability leading teams in an organizational setting.
The future growth of our company and your potential to be an integral role in that growth excites you! You will play a critical role in the expansion of our company and are an integral part of our executive team.
You ensure that all the operational duties of our company are carried out efficiently and effectively throughout the day. You value people and have great interpersonal skills. You are analytical and pay attention to detail. You possess the ability to look at a situation and the facts and predict the outcome. You are assertive and able to convince others to rally behind you and follow a course of action. You thrive on innovation and change. You are a visionary and optimistic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervise, train and develop Operations Team (office customer support team and drivers).
- Create a strong team culture among Operations Team.
- Analyze existing routes to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Evaluate routing, scheduling and billing software to streamline and simplify processes.
- Coordinate scheduling with office team and customers, including adjustments made to daily routes, reviewing and adjusting routes regularly to increase efficiency, maximize revenue and improve service.
- Communicate regularly with drivers regarding changes in daily routes, equipment needed on truck, special pickups, timed stops, assigned trucks each day, and schedule stops at a recycling facility.
- Communicate with clients when necessary regarding changes to routes.
- Oversee and coordinate daily paperwork with drivers.
- Ensure iPads, used for routing and payments are functioning properly and updated.
- Make or coordinate advance calls to document purge customers.
- Recommend and monitor driver compensation and bonuses to the CEO.
- Educate and cross-train operations personnel on the roles and responsibilities of each other’s positions.
- Address any driver performance issues appropriately and communicate all issues to the CEO.
- Develop and maintain security policies, procedures.
- Conduct safety trainings and regular safety meetings.
- Ensure all drivers are following all safety, security and operational procedures and providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure drivers are following proper DOT inspections and requirements and that they are promptly reporting any issues.
- Oversee maintaining and ordering supplies necessary to operations (bins, red bags, safety equipment, etc.)
- Oversee daily truck maintenance and cleanliness, work with the maintenance team (Freightliner) to schedule routine truck maintenance.
- Provide excellent communication and customer service to vendors, customers, and potential customers. Listen to and resolve service complaints, review them with the Customer Service Reps, Routing & Account Management Specialist and CEO, as necessary.
- Oversee and manage the warehouse, including organization and sufficient supplies.
- Meet the medical waste treatment representative as needed to coordinate the pick up of our medical waste.
- Deliver bins, or delegate, as necessary.
- Responsible to hire new drivers and keep all driver and operations job descriptions, roles and responsibilities.
You must have great communication and leadership skills, ability to work safely under time pressure. You must be able to work independently and make decisions. You must have incredible organizational skills. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma required.
- 4 Year College Degree Required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
- Minimum of two years experiences required in a management role leading others. Must be able to manage upwards of fifteen employees.
- Must have experience with computers with a solid understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Military Experience is a plus.
- Three plus years of routing experience a plus.
- Strong customer service skills; values customers and communicates with them in a professional manner.
- Valid state driver’s license with a clean driving record; able to pass pre-employment drug testing and federal background check
- Class B CDL with airbrakes endorsement a bonus, but not required.
Monday – Friday 2pm-5pm
Seeking a go-getter who is organized, great with people, possesses computer skills and a desire to solve our clients’ problems and delight them!