On-Site Mobile Shredding
On-Site Mobile Shredding Safer Than Off-Site or In-House Shredding
Relying on office shredders to destroy confidential information requires employees to use their valuable time shredding documents. Time which could be used more productively performing core responsibilities.
Additionally, office shredders are often slow and inefficient. On-site mobile shredding has the following advantages:
- No need to remove staples, paper clips, binder clips and rubber bands
- Saves time & money
- Eliminates employees tossing documents in a wastebasket
- Eliminates documents piling up next to the shredder waiting to be manually fed through it
All Points Mobile Shredding’s on-site shredding makes it easy to dispose of confidential office documents in a secure and timely manner.
Advantages of On-Site Mobile Shredding Services
The advantage of mobile shredding, also called on-site shredding, is that the process entails our state-of-the-art shredding truck coming to your place of business or residence to shred your documents “on-site.” Destroying the documents on-site is a much safer and faster process than you trying to shred them with an office shredder. On-site shredding adds peace of mind and a sense of security because:
- Clients can observe the entire shredding process
- We issue you a Certificate of Destruction
- Fewer people handle the documents during the “chain of custody”
- Establishes a process and procedure for your business in handling sensitive documents
Upon completion of your on-site shredding project, we will issue you a Certificate of Destruction. This documents your compliance and due diligence. Depending on your needs, we can establish a reoccurring weekly, monthly or custom on-site shredding schedule. We can also assist with one-time purge projects.
On-site mobile shredding is not only efficient and secure, it does not require any time or labor investment on your part. All Points Mobile Shredding’s mobile shredding trucks travel to your location on a scheduled or as needed basis allowing you to witness the destruction of your sensitive documents without leaving your office.
If you are interested in an on-site mobile shredding quote or more information, please contact us by phone or fill in the contact us form.