Local Business, Family Owned and Operated
All Points Mobile Shredding is a family-owned business with a 20-year history of building strong and deep relationships with businesses throughout Southeast Florida.
We believe in the importance of understanding each client’s unique business needs. It enables us to deliver dependable service and personalized support.
Don’t forget to check out our Mission & Values.
Compliance Training and Policy and Procedure Support
All Points Mobile Shredding is dedicated not only to your privacy, but we take our customer service a step further and offer our clients:
- On-Site NAID AAA Certified Document Shredding & Hard Drive Destruction
- Assistance with Policies and Procedures
- Employee Compliance Training
- HIPAA Employee Training
- Identity Theft Prevention Training
- Community Shred Days
Agreements so simple your kid could understand!
The All Points Mobile Shredding Advantage
At All Points Mobile Shredding, our clients’ peace of mind means everything. We take great pride in delivering the best customer service and the most secure document shredding. These are just a few reasons our clients use All Points Mobile Shredding:
- Local, family-owned company
- Serving Southeast Florida since 1994
- NAID AAA Certified on-site document destruction–the highest designation in the industry
- NAID AAA Certified on-site hard drive destruction–the highest designation in the industry
- Our CEO, Brian Connelly, serves on the i-SIGMA Board, as Secretary
- We carry $2 million in Downstream Data Liability Insurance
- Reliable, friendly service
- Affordable prices
- HIPAA compliance training for your office and staff
- Assistance drafting policies and procedures for handling PHI
- No hidden fees–no fuel charges, trip charges, or transportation fees
- We hire drivers/shred technicians who have served in the U.S. military
For more information or for a quote, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!