Secure Drop-Off Shredding Service Locations
FRIDAY "NO TOUCH" SHRED EVENTS
In an effort to accommodate our Drop-Off Clients and our Clients with remote employees working from home, we are holding Friday Morning Shred Events.
Fridays during COVID-19 from 9:30-10:30 am
Peter's Hardware in Stuart (See Map)
975 SE Federal Hwy - Across from the McDonald's on US 1
$20/box - CASH ONLY (Credit cards accepted for 5+ boxes.)
$25/hard drive - out of tower. ($10 extra to remove from tower.)
Because we care about the safety & security of our clients
Please Observe These Protocols:
- Place all your documents in your trunk. Do not get out of your car.
- Our All Points' Shredding Experts will do all the heavy lifting.
- Please pay by cash - $20/box (each box is approximately 30 lbs).
- The truck will be on-site and you will be able to watch your documents being shredded!
Questions & Comments
While our phones will remain open, we request that questions, comments, and instructions are emailed in, as it provides a written record. Please send all such emails to Clientcare@AllPointsProtects.com
For your convenience, All Points Mobile Shredding offers convenient drop-off service at several locations. Our drop-off service is ideal for small quantities of documents, such as just a few boxes. Just take your boxes or documents to any of our drop-off facilities. They will be placed in a secure, locked container. One of our state-of-the-art shredding trucks will then come on-site to each facility to shred the documents. All paper is then recycled. We are a NAID AAA Certified document shredding company. *
* Drop off service is not NAID AAA Certified.