All Points Mobile Shredding vs. the Big Guys
Have you ever needed a service and signed on with a large, well-known organization for the sake of convenience, only to end up frustrated, wishing you had done more research to find one better suited to your needs?
What’s Important in a Shredding Partner?
In your search for the ideal shredding company for your business, here are some things to consider.
- Is it a local business? Local matters. By working with a locally-owned and operated business, you will support your community, help create jobs for your friends and neighbors, and contribute to improving public infrastructure. It just makes sense to invest into your community socially and economically.
- Is it a family-owned business? We all know that family-owned businesses are much more invested into client relationships and the community at large, while the “Big Guys” operations are primarily focused on the bottom line, working in a high-rise, in a distant city somewhere. They think of you as a number if they consider you at all.
- Do they have simple contracts? If you need a recurring scheduled shredding service for your business, signing a service contract is the way to go – but only if you can understand what you’re signing.
- Do they charge sneaky hidden fees? The Big Guys are infamous for draining your bank account with hidden fees, such as fuel surcharges, recycling fees, trip charges, and more.
- Do they get legitimate, customer-written, 5-star reviews, and can they provide references? Numerous 5-star online reviews, written by real customers, can be a good indicator this company prioritizes customer service and has an excellent work ethic. Also be sure to ask for references and follow up with them.
- Will I get to work with a local account manager? Will my call just go into a queue where I’ll have to speak with a different representative every time I have a question or problem? Call centers are notoriously frustrating, especially when you are transferred overseas to someone who has no experience working with you and is just following a script. Be sure the company you choose assigns you a local account manager who will get to know your business and customize a shredding plan just for you.
- Do they hire veterans? Businesses can give back by focusing on hiring veterans, who come out of the military with excellent skills and a lot to offer the community.
All Points Mobile Shredding can answer a resounding “Yes!” to all the questions above. We provide business and residential shredding services in Florida. We offer paper shredding, hard drive destruction, media destruction, X-ray destruction, and product destruction options. We’re smaller than the Big Guys, which allows us to focus on you and your unique needs.
Skip the “Big Guys” and trust All Points with your document shredding or destruction needs. We’ll go above and beyond to provide our personalized service built on our integrity and ethically-founded principles. You won’t be left frustrated. Give us a call at 773-283-4152. We would love to chat with you.
Already stuck with the “Big Guys” and unhappy with their service? Give us a call to see if we can help.