The Shredding Process
On-Site Mobile Shredding
All Points Mobile Shredding provides residences and businesses throughout Florida with National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified document shredding solutions. Here’s how our mobile, on-site document shredding and destruction process works:
- All Points Mobile Shredding’s shred technicians will come to your business, without interrupting your activities or employees, to remove the contents of the security containers.
- Your confidential documents are emptied into our state-of-the-art, industrial-strength shredders inside our shredding trucks. The destruction process is monitored according to NAID standards and you are able to view the entire process.
- All Points Mobile Shredding provides you with a Certificate of Destruction, indicating your corporate compliance.
- All shredded paper is then baled and recycled.
- The shredded material is recycled into a variety of consumer and business products.
Drop Off Shredding Service
All Points Mobile Shredding also offers convenient drop off service at our office and many other locations around the Florida area. Drop off service is ideal for individuals who have a small amount of material that needs to be destroyed. The documents are placed in a secure, locked container until the end of the day when the shredding truck comes and destroys the contents inside of the shredding container on-site, then and there. *
Hard Drive Destruction
All Points Mobile Shredding also offers on-site and drop off hard drive destruction services. Our state-of-the-art trucks are equipped with a hard drive shredder that will destroy hard drives and other electronic media on-site while you watch. Our on-site shredder is NAID AAA Certified and can destroy 8-10 hard drives every minute, enabling us to handle large corporate hard drive shredding projects.
We also offer our clients a hard drive destruction drop off service where you can conveniently stop by our office to drop off your hard drives.* You can observe our office hard drive destroyer at work on your hard drives. This service is ideal for residential clients who have just a few hard drives to destroy.
For more information or for a quote, please contact us by phone or complete the contact us form on this page.
* Drop off service is not NAID AAA Certified